Portfolio and asset management
Do you own real estate or intend to build up a real estate portfolio?
We will be happy to support you with our extensive know-how and our colleagues from HaackSchubert within the area of portfolio and asset management in all questions and matters relating to your real estate portfolio.
You will benefit from our many years of experience in the management and optimisation of real estate portfolios. In addition, our multi-layered network of different market participants (operators, banks, planners, construction companies, etc.) is at your disposal.
Within the scope of our support of diverse real estate portfolios, four fields of activity have established themselves which will also be of importance for your real estate portfolio:
Structuring and optimisation of financing
- Analysis of existing financing and development of a new optimised financing structure
- Obtaining and negotiating financing offers for new projects or for expiring fixed interest rates
- Development of a strategy to optimise financial ratios (e.g. WAULT, DSCR and LTV)
- Preparation of bank reports for existing financings
Purchase and sale of locations
- Development of your individual and strategic acquisition profile to expand or build up your real estate portfolio
- Identification of suitable off-market deals in our network
- Examination of the properties offered, taking into account profitability, portfolio strategy and risk diversification
- Coordination and management of the technical, legal and tax due diligence process
- Conducting the purchase contract negotiations (together with the lawyers of HaackSchubert)
- Definition of a suitable sales process (e.g. off-market sale or structured bidding process)
- Coordination and control of the entire sales process
- Compilation of all necessary documents and information for the sale and provision of a sales data room
- Preparation of sales exposés
- Identification of potential buyers
- Obtaining and evaluating offers
- Organising viewings and conducting negotiations with the prospective buyers
- Evaluation of the result of negotiations and discussion of a recommendation for action
Negotiation of tenancy agreements
Negotiation of tenancy agreements in cooperation with the lawyers of HaackSchubert Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
- New leases for new construction projects or change of tenants
- Ongoing review of indexation options
- Supplements due to modernisation or major maintenance measures
If required, we also identify new tenants for you in our network: operator-acquisition
Portfolio and project development
We offer a variety of services in the area of portfolio and project development:
If you are interested in our services within portfolio and asset management, we would be very pleased to hear from you via e-mail email@example.com. Within a personal conversation we can find out how we can best manage and optimise your real estate portfolio.